Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Euro 2012 Diary, Day 12 - Quick Picks

Alright, my first day going 2 for 2!  I'm not out of this thing yet! (And by "this thing" I mean a barely respectable .500 record). 
This Ukraine/England pick is eating me up...I tend to favor England in most things, I definitely think they have more talent, however Hodgson's been making some dicey lineup decisions and the English just have a history of choking.  Ukraine would still need to play the game of their lives, and they already did that once this tournament in beating Sweden. 
This Earth...This Realm...These Perpetual Chokers
It basically boils down to a toss-up, and in that case I'll go with the host nation to advance. 
I picked England to win this group pre-tourney but I've felt worse and worse about it the more I've seen them play. Now I'm saying No Walcott, No Chance.
Today's Picks:
-France 2-1 over Sweden
-Ukraine 1-0 over England


Monday's Record - 2-0 + 1 Perfect Scoreline

Overall: 7-11
Perfect Scorelines:3

No comments:

Post a Comment